1. Post these rules.
2. Each person tagged must post eight random (hopefully interesting) facts about themselves.
3. Tags should write a journal of these facts.
4. At the end of the post eight more bloggers are tagged and named.
5. Go to their page and leave a comment telling them that they're tagged.
1. I don't judge food on whether it tastes good or not, but rather on how it feels in my mouth. As a result, I don't like any vegetables (don't even get me started on mashed potatoes) and very few fruits, but I love fruit juice and V8 isn't bad, either. High on the list of freaky feeling foods are oranges and onions (+2 for alliteration).
2. I'm very short--I'm 4'11". The wonderful part is that you guys don't care one bit! Oh, and for the record: short jokes are really stupid. They're old. Trust me, I've heard all of them. So, if you find yourself saying a short joke (or even just saying "haha, you're short"), just don't, okay?
Tetris. You know how Tetris Worlds came out a few years ago for all the previous gen consoles (and have come out on some of the newer ones)? I love to just sit down and play a game of tetris from level 1 to the end. It'll take me anywhere from 15 minutes to half an hour to do it. I kind of view it as a form of meditation. If no one else is home, my mind just becomes completely vacant. No thoughts, just tetris. It's wonderful.
4. (inspired by one of ~pantherwitch4982
's) No matter what the temperature is, I always wake up cold.
5. Hands down, the easiest way to piss me off is to lie to me. The second easiest way is to be atrociously egotistical.
6. If I were to choose a D&D alignment for myself, I'd definitely be True Neutral. I once read a definition of one facet of True Neutral where the character is neutral simply to keep balance, and will sway either good/evil or lawful/chaotic to help the little guy. To put this in a bit of perspective: very, very few people in real life would classify themselves as evil; if I can't decide which way to go on an issue, I'll support the little guy.
7. My sense of smell isn't that great, and my hearing isn't either. You know that squealing most people can hear when they're too close to TVs? I can't hear that, even remotely. It really freaked me out whenever I found it out: I was messing around with some old TVs, and my friend (who was looking the other way) could tell me exactly when I was turning it on and off--and I couldn't hear a thing. I'm pretty sure that's a blessing, though.
8. I have really strange dreams. Like I had this dream once (this is the abridged version) where I was a rabbit and Tom Hanks was my rabbit-husband, and we were hosting a game of hide-and-go-seek at my house. When I was looking for a place to hide, I found a cat sitting on it's hind legs, smoking a joint. And then, suddenly, it was bring-your-wife-to-work day at Tom's work, so I was on a space station, meeting Tom's soviet rabbit partner.
Go figure. Oh, and I dream in color and usually in the first person (if it's not in the first person, then I don't exist in the dream).
Aaaaand I taaaaag....