Damn you, !moonlitknight01
, for tagging me.
Okay, 20 things about me, ready go:
1. I'm short. No really. Under five feet, short. I'm pretty much done growing, too. >.<
2. I can, uh, solve the rubik's cube...>.>
3. I am one class away from having a minor in Spanish...and I'm not even in college yet!! *smirk*
4. I sometimes wonder what I would be like if I wasn't a Christian...
5. I love System of a Down's sound, and the way they sing, but I (mostly) hate their lyrics.
6. I am absolutely in love with an amazing guy, ~memmek
. We've been dating for a bit over a year now, and it's all been a long-distance relationship. Two hours to get to his house...Not for long, though. We're going to the same college next year.
7. I play french horn.
8. I take tap and ballet classes, and used to take jazz. But I want to learn how to ballroom dance...
9. I'm a sucker for video games. Especially the puzzle kind. Though hack'n'slash are fun. Strategy is my kind of game, too. FPS I suck at, except for halo.
10. Fave soda=cream soda
11. I like to saulder stuff.
12. I can work a sound mixer/sound board. And I've done so, both at church and for live TV.
13. I was drum major for marching band this year (because I hate marching mellophone--all you band nerds know what I'm talking about)
14. I know how to apply makeup, etc, to make a person look like they're bleeding/bruised/impaled/burned and all that good stuff. It's so much fun! I'll post some pictures of it next time I do it.
15. So, apparently most/all people can hear the high-pitched squeaking that is emitted from TVs. Except me. Like...I can only think of one TV squeak that I've ever heard...ever...and that was because I was less than a foot away from it. A blessing or a curse, depending on whether or not you work with electronics.
16. In the future, I want to be an astronaut. Silly, huh? Age 17 and still wanna go up in space.
17. I heart ramen.
18. I am the proud owner of three cuhrazy cats, whose pictures are in my gallery.
19. I'm one 'o them self-diagnosed OCD peoples. I wonder if it shows in my fractals?
20. Ska is dead. Get over it. You can still like it; just admit that it's dead, okay?
Apparently I'm supposed to tag people. Or else...uh, bad things will happen to me. Whatever. I don't care; if you wanna use this in your journal, don't let my not tagging you stop you. Blah.